Taste of Sydney
We have some of the worlds’ finest cuisines right here on our doorstep – and our new Thursday Tastes of Sydney group is here to help you experience some of the best this city has to offer.
A twice-monthly Community Transport social dining event for independent older adults who want more spice in their life!
Dinner is at your own expense. Tickets are non-refundable. Credit is given for another trip if cancellation is made within five working days notice.
If you are new to us you will need to register by contacting our CARE Team on 9978 4119. For existing customers, all bookings contact 9978 4120.
- Jul 4 – Israeli Food – Rose Bay at Pita Mix restaurant, 502 Old South Head Road, Rose Bay.
- Jul 18 – Italian – Haberfield at Napoli in Bocca restaurant, 73 Dalhousie Street, Haberfield.
- Aug 1 – Southern Fried Chicken – Forest Lodge at Belles Hot Chicken, Tramsheds, Forest Lodge
- Aug 15 – Modern Australian Cuisine – North Head at the Boilerhouse Café, Q Station, North Head.
- Sep 5 – Polish – Surry Hills at the Polish Café at Alchemy, 572 Crown Street, Surry Hills.
- Sep 19 – Sri Lankan – Glebe at Sri Lankan Street Food, 381 Glebe Point Road, Glebe.