Out and About Bus outings
Wednesday excursions in Sydney region for less mobile older adults.
Visit National Parks, Northern and Southern Beaches, Sydney’s beautiful parks, galleries, museums, concerts and dine in incredible venues.
- 9 am to 4 pm including door to door transport
- Cost includes bus and morning tea
- Buy your own lunch
- 3 January: Morning Tea at Barangaroo, Lunch at Wakehurst Golf Club
- 10 January: Morning Tea at Harbord Beach, Lunch at Palm Beach RSL Club
- 17 January: Morning Tea at Bicentennial Park, Lunch at Windsor RSL Club
- 24 January: Morning Tea at Centennial Park, Lunch at Randwick Golf Club
- 7 February: Morning Tea at West Head, Lunch at Forestville RSL
- 14 February: Morning Tea at Cromwell Park Malabar, Lunch at Coal Loader Café Waverton
- 21 February: Morning Tea at Georges River National Park, Lunch at Lugarno Restaurant
- 28 February: Morning Tea at Kyeemagh, Lunch at Yarra Bay Sailing Club
- 7 March: Morning Tea at Kurnell, Lunch at Taren Pt Bowling Club
- 14 March: Morning Tea at Kokoda Trail Park Ryde, Lunch at Asquith Bowling Club
- 21 March: Morning Tea at Clareville Beach, Lunch at Terry Hills Tavern
- 28 March: Morning Tea at Centennial Park, Lunch at Lord Nelson Hotel
For more information and bookings contact Mosman Community Transport on 9978 4120 or 9978 4128.
Due to inclement weather changes may apply. Subject to eligibility criteria.
Proudly supported by Mosman Council, Department of Health and Transport for NSW.
Have you considered catching the Mosman Rider to this event? Click here to find out more about the Rider.