This website aims to promote events that support Mosman’s unique identity and lifestyle, and to encourage participation in local initiatives.
You are welcome to submit your event on this website if the event:
- occurs at a venue or location within Mosman;
- is open to the general public; and
- has broad appeal for people from the local community as well as visitors to our area.
An event will not be listed when it:
- features incomplete information, like dates to be announced or indeterminate locations;
- is of a political nature or endorses a political agenda; or
- appears only to promote or advertise a business or commercial enterprise.
Each event is evaluated in terms of community benefit and Council reserves the right to edit or decline any event. Events outside of Mosman may be included if they are considered to be of interest to Mosman residents and satisfy most of the criteria.
To ensure your event is best represented on the site:
- upload a large image (JPG or PNG) to accompany your text;
- use an image that is at least 1010 x 569 pixels;
- do not use a logo, clip art or an image with text in it; and
- check that the preview of your uploaded image crops well in the viewing display.
Events must be submitted by the event organiser or someone authorised by the organiser. Please ensure that content you upload is with the permission of the copyright holder – do not use images from Google or other search sites. Content published on this website is also available via data feeds and may be published in other places.
Note: all submitted events are reviewed by Council and will not appear immediately on the website. Please allow up to three working days for this process.