Spring Holiday Program
The Spring holidays are fast approaching we are now accepting bookings for the Mosman Youth School Holiday Program for students in years 6-9. Our action packed holiday programs are about challenging young people to move out of their comfort zone and fulfill their sense of adventure while providing a place to make friends and have fun outside of the school term.
Each day includes supervision from expert youth workers from 8.30am-5pm.
BOOKINGS OPEN MONDAY 11 SEPTEMBER 2017. See below a brief outline of the activities.
WEEK 1: 25-30 SEPTEMBER
- Monday: KYAKING & BURGERS
- Tuesday: ATTRACTIVITY
- Wednesday: JET BOATING & PANCAKES ON THE ROCKS
- Thursday: STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING & FISH + CHIPS
- Friday: SLIP’N‘SLIDE & ICE CREAM
WEEK 2: 26-30 SEPTEMBER
- Monday: PUBLIC HOLIDAY
- Tuesday: ESCAPE ROOM
- Wednesday: VIRTUAL REALITY & THAI FOOD
- Thursday: ARCHERY & LASER TAG + PICNIC
- Friday: STREET ART & TIE DYE + PIZZA
NOTE: for students in years 6-9 only!
Have you considered catching the Mosman Rider to this event? Click here to find out more about the Rider.
Youth Spring holiday program 856.09kB