Out and About Bus outings
Wednesday excursions in Sydney region for less mobile older adults.
Visit National Parks, Northern and Southern Beaches, Sydney’s beautiful parks, galleries, museums, concerts and dine in incredible venues.
- Door to door transport.
- Cost includes bus and morning tea.
- Buy your own lunch.
- 13 September: Morning tea at Bicentennial Park. Lunch at UTS Haberfield Rowing Club
- 20 September: Morning tea at Coogee. Lunch at Harbourview at the Northbridge Golf Club
- 27 September: Morning tea at Centennial Park. Lunch at Maroubra Seals Club
- 4 October: Morning Tea at Manly Dam, Lunch at Mooney Mooney Club
- 11 October: Morning Tea at Auburn Botanical Gardens, Lunch at Waitara Leagues Club
- 18 October: Morning Tea at Ballast Point Park, Lunch at Drummoyne Sailing Club
- 25 October: Morning Tea at Blackwattle Bay Park in Glebe, Lunch at Deck House Café Woolwich
- 1 November: Morning Tea at Bicentennial Park, Drive thru Cabramatta, Lunch at Auburn RSL
- 8 November: Morning Tea at Bobbin Head, Lunch at Fish Café Berowra
- 15 November: Morning tea at Sydney Uni, Visit of the Nicholson Museum, Lunch at Royal Hotel Randwick
- 22 November: Morning Tea at Elizabeth Farm, Lunch at Merrylands Bowling Club
- 6 December: Morning tea at Cromwell Park, Lunch at St George Motor Boat Club
- 13 December: Morning tea at Clareville Beach, Lunch at Anzac Village Narrabeen
- 20 December: Dinner at Dee Why RSL, Xmas Lights on the Northern Beaches
- 27 December: Morning tea at Carss Park, Lunch at Como Hotel
Have you considered catching the Mosman Rider to this event? Click here to find out more about the Rider.